Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hello

The other day I was having some interesting thoughts, and I thought, maybe I should have a blog, and I could write these thoughts and maybe some people would like to read them. Only, I have forgotten what the thoughts were that I had the other day. So I will have to post interesting thoughts the next time I have them.

For now, I will just say that my cats have actually stopped stealing the chalk from the chalkboard shelf since I wrote "KITTENS: DO NOT STEAL THE CHALK!" on the board.

And my sister is having a boy baby, she found out today. She will call him Wesley. But he will not be born for awhile yet.

3 comments:

Cacodemomaniac said...

What does one do after struggling mightily to conform to the instructions and wishes of those who have shaped you, only to find you have run out of instructions?

Cacodemomaniac said...

I wore out MHPs who would tear down barriers to my comfort zone. The comfort zone is my sanctuary. Change is the enemy; that, and people that hurt you. Despite abundant misery, the demons there are familiar.

Now I know I must. The fittest who survive are the adapters. They are the ones who relish the challenge of confronting and overcoming life’s enigmas. I fought a losing battle with all my will for far to long before learning I must act. Take the step beyond the comfort zone and do something. There are rewards.

Cacodemomaniac said...

When are the interesting thoughts you were thinking going to be shared?